We produce diverse types of ball bearings, whose outer diameters lie in the range of 32 to 1600 mm. All of our products fulfil the most stringent requirements of the standards that are in line with DIN and ISO.
The high precision of our ball and roller bearings matches the characteristics of comparable world-renowned ball bearing brands. Ball bearings in almost any ranges can be quoted and delivered upon request. SLF can fit your bearing requirement needs with special material, special lubrication, special heat treatment, special backlash and higher levels of precision.
We also produce high quality thin section bearings for the semiconductor, scientific and robotic industries.
Our portfolio of services also includes the reconditioning of ball bearings.
Product groups of our production range:
Cylindrical roller bearings
When it come to cylindrical roller bearings, at SLF we produce only the highest quality and precision. Our cylindrical roller bearing come in a verity of styles and sizes. They range from 30 to 1600mm We manufacture these bearing in standered and specialy materials, special lubrication, special heat treatment and higher levels of precision.
- are produced in single-row, double-rowed, multiple-rowed and fully complement versions, with a wide range of radial load-bearing capacity
- We offer multiple types of cage and roller materials
Self-aligning ball bearings and self-aligning roller bearings
At SLF we pride ourself in being one of the the word leaders in self-alinging bearings. We offer this style bearing with all the same eneeringing, heat treatment, lubrication and material options as our ball and cylindrical bearings.
- are two-rowed bearings with two tracks on the inner ring, and one common spherical track in the outer ring
- specially produced for bearing-related scenarios involving larger shaft deflections or shaft displacement
- version with cylindrical and cone-shaped bore hole
Spindle bearings are in SLF’s DNA. When it comes to Spindle Bearings we manufacture and design only the very highest quality in large renage of Options.
- are particularly applicable in scenarios involving machine tool building, as well as scenarios in which the bearing is subject to the most stringent requirements pertaining to precision or permissible speeds
- contact angle of 15° or 25° available
- Other contact angle and materials are available e
- DLR bearings are also available
Ceramic ball bearings
We offer a line of ceramic bearings upone request.
- are made of ceramic in rolling elements and rings, and are characterised by a particularly large pressure range and temperature range of -250°C to +1000°C
- Bearings are current insulated
- no lubrication required
- Thin Section Bearing
- Super Duplex Bearings
- Current-insulated bearings in a hybrid design, or with coated rings
- Cronidur bearings
- Precision angular contact ball bearings up to P2S (ABEC9) in the standard and high-speed versions, also sealed and in the DLR version
- single-row angular contact ball bearings
- single-row groove ball bearings, including broad rows
- four-point bearings in QJ and Q versions
- Self-aligning ball bearings
- single-row, two-rowed, multiple-rowed and fully-frictional cylindrical roller bearings
- Self-aligning roller bearings
- Axial cylindrical roller bearings
- Axial ball bearings
- Cylindrical and barrel rollers
- Tapered roller bearings
- Tensioning bearings
- Mounted Units
- Special bearings