Thin section bearings
High-precision and high performance roller bearings with a very low cross section-to-hole diameter ratio are called thin section bearings. Thin section bearings are light-weight, and thus are well suited to applications in which weight reduction and optimized use of the installation space are priorities, such as in robotics. For many years, SLF has delivered individually customized solutions to its customers.
- Deep groove ball bearings
- Four-point contact bearings
- Angular ball bearings
- Running with low friction, noise and vibration
- Suitable for high speeds
- Material options: normally corrosion-resistant stainless steel (rings, rolling elements, cage, cover disks)
- Low mass
- Cross section: very small, predominantly square shaped
We are happy to recommend solutions customized to meet your specific needs. We look forward to your request .