We bill, construct and manufacture spindle units in accordance with our clients’ individual wishes. The client relationship is based on the intensive user support services provided by our competent employees. This ensures that you receive a product a product that is perfectly in line with your requirements. The spindle units are obviously equipped with ball bearings from our product line.
Smooth operations, a long service life and low maintenance and servicing costs are the quality characteristics of our spindle units. They comply with the highest quality standards. They are obviously equipped with ball bearings from our product line.
When it comes to ball bearings, we are thus able to quickly, reliably and flexibly respond to several client requirements without any intermediaries. Downtimes and repair costs are thus minimised.
Our portfolio of services also includes spindle repairs.
Products from our production range:
- can be used for the external and internal treatment of workpieces
- coverage of a large speed range
- belt-driven, or with integrated/flange-mounted motor
Boring, milling and moving spindles
- designed for various tool interfaces, e.g. HSK, SK, collet chuck slot and short taper
- equipped with manual or automatic clamping system
- permanent grease lubrication or oil-air lubrication
- also as an eccentric spindle sleeve
- adjustment of the working height via the tooth system on the outer diameter
- can transfer high axial/radial loads
- bored working spindle for execution of axial movements
Truer spindle and balancing spindle
- equipped with sensor for section detection
- for absorption of particularly high radial loads
- stability of balancing quality
- reliably fulfils the most stringent precision requirements
- Boring, milling and moving spindles
- belt-driven grinding spindles with a length of up to 1800 mm, and an outer diameter of 32 to 600 mm
- high-frequency grinding spindles with integrated motor
- spindle units with flange-mounted motor
- spindles for multi-spindle boring heads with the
- most diverse clamping systems
- spindles for special application areas like woodworking and decorative glass grinding shops
- large spindle dimensions upon request